Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stuff, Stuff, Stuff.

Over the past week I have been experiencing what I believe to be Braxton Hicks contractions very sporadically. It is mostly when I am sitting up during the day at work. I called the doctor and they told me if I have more than 4 in an hour I will need to come in or go to the hospital depending on what time of day it is. Thankfully that hasn't happened.....yet.

I also have some nice pictures (sorry for the spots on the mirror) of what my belly looks like being 17 week pregnant with twins . . .

















It is hard to believe that I started out looking like this . . . . .



I will be happy if I ever look like that again : )!! I am getting excited for this coming weekend. My mom and I are headed to a baby gear sale my MoM's club is having. I hope to find some good deals on some great stuff. Speaking of deals my mom was at a thrift store the other day and bought a Peg Perego double stroller with infant seats/bases for $60. The seats alone retail for about $200 each.

No comments: