Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nursery Ideas

I am sitting at work this Saturday with not much to do so I decided to start looking at ideas for a nursery (even though we don't have one yet). I really like the idea of keeping it gender neutral especially since we still don't know if we have b/g, g/g, or b/b twins.
I started looking at google images of nursery's and really like having green and yellow. Here are some pictures of what I found so far . . .


We will be getting white cribs hopefully similar to the third picture....we may even be able to find them at one of the upcoming rummage sales for the local MoM's (moms of multiples) clubs. I continued searching for more inspiration and doing so I came across this photo and now I think I am in love.I don't think you can get anymore gender neutral then Bumble Bees. So I continued my hunt for Bumble Bee Nursery's and I found this bedding on ebay and there are 3 available in the ebay store. I am waiting on 'approval' from Elliott before I place my bid. This set comes with everything in the picture except the lamp and the mobile and the bidding starts at $49.99 and they are returnable with a refund if we don't like them.

1 comment:

April Rose said...

I love the green Becky!! It is so cute!