Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hopeful to move

AAAHHHH!!! I am so freaking excited right now I can hardly stand it. Elliott and I went to look at a house yesterday and I AM IN LOVE (again)!!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome is all I can say. This house has it all for an unbelievable price tag. Full finished walkout basement w/ powder room, eat in kitchen, formal dining room w/ wood fireplace, living room, sliders to big deck off kitchen. Then upstairs there are 3 bedrooms with huge master walk-in closet & bathroom with jacuzzi tub and stall shower, a 2nd full bath, and to top it off there is a finished loft that can be used as a 4th bedroom....where Nykolas will sleep. A total of 1680 sq. ft.



We are working up a lease to own and are hoping to move in beginning Aug. 23rd....anyone available to help???? There is so much more that I didn't even list...don't want to bore anyone. We really can not wait to finally have a place of our own!! Here is a picture of our potential new home.



On the babies side. We are 8w 1d. I am feeling pretty good. Still tired and a little sick in the AM but both are to be expected.

No comments: